Saturday, February 21, 2009

a confession to my ex-Boss

Dear Mr. Fang…

I m so sorry for resigning..but I bet u can replace me without difficulty as soon as possible…

My motto is always Work With Passion..you know you are the one who teach me that..there was one meeting where you mentioned this..how you want us to do our work passionately..as if falling head over heels to our own job...yepp..I applied it most of the time...but somehow..after 7 years..I cannot apply the motto anymore…I have no passion for what I was doing…i kept doing my job last minute…I started to make mistake…I always delayed in completing my task…I m whining all the time behind your back...i feel unmotivated..

I really dunno why…Maybe because I hate working on Saturday and on Public Holiday.. maybe I hate that I have to take over someone else’s job all the time…maybe I hate multitasking…maybe I hate handling of more than a project in a time…maybe bcoz I’ve been doing the same thing…and maybe I hate thinking that I have no future in IJM…and there are lots of maybe actually.. and all of these things have changed me..these really effect me emotionally…I believe that we should find happiness in our career as we spend almost 1/3 of a day working…but I cannot find it in my work..i have no choice but to look for other job which can give me “happiness”…i wish i've found it now..

However, I really appreciate everything you have done..your guidance..advice..your trust…you are a great boss..and I will not surprise if one day you become one of the top people in IJM…I wish you all the best ..

But..just a little advice from me..dun be too workaholic..your family need your attention..spend more time with your family while you can...money is not everything...

Trust me..this resignation is the most difficult decision ever in my life…its not easy..7 years..as if I m married to IJM already..hahaha…but I have to…I want to have a more meaningful life…n for me..MONEY is not everything….

Just wish me luck…and no hard feeling BOSS!

p/s: I m so sorry coz I left a lot of “stuff” especially for Parcel E Project…huhuhu…get someone else lah to finish it…IJM Boleh!!!

No comments: